Reiki translated from Japanese means “Universal Energy, Energy of Life”. It is a hands-on healing technique that reinforces the body’s natural ability to heal itself on all levels, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
What can you expect from the treatment?
- Relaxation and sense of calm
- Faster or complete healing
- Pain reduction or elimination
- Increased energy
- Better immunity
- Deeper connection to self
- Feeling of self-empowerment
It should be noted that Reiki is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment but effectively complements them.
What can be treated?
Because there are no known contraindications, Reiki is used with a wide range of conditions. It has the potential to restore balance in the:
- Body: any illness or injury, allergies, especially pre- & post-operation
- Mind: stress, depression, anxiety, negative thinking, insomnia
- Emotions: grief, low self-esteem, anger, fear, inability to connect
How is the treatment done?
You will lie down on a treatment table fully clothed. The Reiki practitioner will gently rest their hands on you or above you, in a series of positions from the crown of the head to the feet. During this time, energy will flow into you, helping to balance your energy system, promoting the body’s natural ability to heal itself.