Empowering You to Thrive
Body, Mind & Spirit
You may not always recognize the issues blocking your own empowerment in your life or, if you do, you may not be certain how to fix them. If you would like to break through everything that is holding you back mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually, it is time for a new approach.
Melina Fuhrmann is a spirit mentor, holistic coach, energy healer, therapist, and an energy-consciousness teacher. She brings a truly unique formula into sessions with clients and into her courses. She lived and worked in Europe from 1991 until the end of 2019. Melina has an INSEAD MBA, an M.A. from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, and years of experience in the corporate business world. As a Brennan Healing Science Practitioner and a Reiki Master Teacher certified by the Swiss Association of Complementary and Alternative Medicine, she practices an interdisciplinary and holistic approach to well-being.
After practicing for nearly a decade in Geneva, Switzerland, she is now in Sedona, Arizona working with clients internationally via Skype, Zoom and BOTIM and will start to see clients in-person once the COVID-19 crisis is behind us..
I started my sessions with Melina when I was completely overwhelmed by a difficult and unexpected struggle in my life. I was filled with anxiety and sadness. Thanks to her personal capabilities and training, Melina put my mind in a state of deep relaxation and rest, like I had been meditating or deep breathing for days. For me, it was a shortcut.A.V., Physician, Geneva, Switzerland
This process of a constant evolution under her guidance and coaching enables me now to face stressful situations with serenity, easing the anxiety and finding my happiness and joy again. Thank you, Melina!
I am grateful, feeling peaceful and thankful for everything. Thanks to you… I learnt to go with the flow now. A lot of positive learnings paid dividends from my coaching with you…
K.S., Biochemist & Project Manager, U.K.
I am much better. I went through the crisis. The healing helped me a lot, as well as your support, guidance and tools.
V., United Nations Humanitarian Manager, France
Spirit Mentoring Services offered in-person and on Zoom, Skype or BOTIM include:
- – Energy Therapy and Healing Sessions, which reinforce the body’s natural ability to heal itself on all levels: the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- – Results-oriented Chi Cultivation Coaching Sessions designed to empower individuals to transform their personal and professional lives
- – Individual Meditation training both in-person and online
- – Group Workshops and Classes on Reiki, Energy-Consciousness and Meditation
- – The Epicurean Flow of Happiness: Challenge, Explore & Expand your 7 Senses – a co-facilitated workshop
- – Reiki Level 2 Workshop
- – Overcoming Self-Sabotage: Choosing Trust over Fear, Pleasure over Guilt, Self-Empowerment over Shame
- – Who are You Becoming? Empower Yourself through Self-Expression, Intuition & Self-Awareness
- – Reiki Level 3 Workshop
- – What would Love do? Heal your Relationships by Aligning with Love
- – Reiki Level 1
- – Energy Consciousness Courses: including a Chakra Assessment & Chi Cultivation One-Day Workshop
- Grounding: Cultivating Safety & Physical Well-being
- Fluidity: Cultivating Movement & Flow
- Power & Action: Cultivating your Individuality
- The Intelligence of the Heart: Cultivating Coherence for Physical & Emotional Well-being
- Communication: Cultivating Honest Self-Expression
- Intuition: Cultivating Inner Vision
- Wisdom: Cultivating Divine Self-Awareness
I met Melina for the first time more than three years ago. A friend of mine warmly recommended her to me at a moment in my life when I had fallen sick and Western medicine turned out to be of no help. I have been seeing her regularly since then for both healing sessions and Reiki trainings. She is an exceptional healer, a patient teacher and a wonderful guide. She has been guiding me over the years in my healing journey with immense compassion and always with the greatest tact and respect, disclosing deeper understandings of myself and the world we live in, as I have made progresses on my health condition. My encounter with Melina is one of the precious gifts that my illness brought into my life.S.E., International Human Rights Lawyer