Reiki Level 4
Reiki Master Teacher Training
Next Class planned for end of April / beginning of May 2019.
Email for exact dates.
This includes a Reiki 1, 2 & 3 Review.
Please email if interested in the Reiki Master Teacher Training.
Workshops take place on Strawberry Hill in the medieval village of Hermance in the countryside of Geneva in a beautiful and peaceful setting where the special energy is felt by all. You will receive individual attention as the Reiki 4 workshops take place on an individual basis or up to a maximum of 4 participants and include 2 days of intense training and at least 1 day as an assistant teacher in a Reiki Level 1 or 2 Workshop. Following the workshop, there is a 21-day homework practice, which will help you integrate the teachings and energetic experiences from the weekend workshop. Also included in the workshop is a 90-minute appointment with Melina in Hermance following the homework practice period. A homemade family-style vegetarian lunch is available on both days as well. Gluten- and lactose-free dishes are always available.
Why participate in a Reiki Level 4 Master Teacher Training?
Reiki Level 4 is for you if you would like to teach Reiki and/or other energy healing modalities.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- – The Reiki Master Meditation
- – Contracting the Hui Yin
- – Taoist Microcosmic Orbit Meditation
- – Tibetan Symbols
- – The Violet Breath
- – Reiki Master Teacher Attunement
- – Reiki Healing Attunements
- – Reiki Attunement Level 1
- – Reiki Attunement Level 2
- – Reiki Attunement Level 3
- – Reiki Attunement Level 4
- – Teaching & Holding Space for Groups
Requirements for Reiki Level 4:
- – Completion of Reiki Level 1, 2 & 3
- – Regular practice of Reiki on self, animals, plants, and/or people
- – Desire to deepen your own healing
- – Commitment to your spiritual development
- – Intention to assist others on their own path of self-healing and spiritual development
The cost of this 2-day workshop plus 1-day as assistant teacher is SFr. 650 for groups of 2 or more. A private Reiki Master Teacher course is SFr. 950. The course includes a homemade vegetarian lunch. If you are interested in becoming a Reiki Master Teacher, please email me.
A Reiki Level 1 Workshop focuses on self-healing and prepares you both during the course and in the subsequent 21-day practice to expand into higher energies and finer vibrations of Reiki Level 2. Reiki Level 2 delves deeply into healing states of being and higher vibrations that can help you with any aspect of your life. You learn the traditional Usui Reiki symbols as well as how to connect to their meaning through changing and raising your vibration and how to hold a healing frequency in your subtle energy body both for your benefit as well as all those you come into contact with.
What to bring with you:
- – Your pendulum
- – Your Reiki books from Levels 1, 2 & 3
- – 8 Crystals – ideally quartz crystals or other crystals or stones that you feel drawn towards or use pendulum to choose:
- 6 similar double terminated crystals
- 1 single or double terminated crystal, a crystal pyramid or a crystal ball or a crystal cluster
- 1 crystal longer than the others like a laser or one with more of a yang or male type energy
As necessary, depending on the experience and previous training of each participant, we may review Reiki Level 1, 2 & 3 concepts, such as:
- – Gokai – The 5 Principles
- – The 3 Pillars: Gassho, Reiji-ho, & Chiryo
- – All Reiki Symbols from Levels 1, 2 & 3
- – Byosen Scanning on yourself and others
- – Kenyoku – Dry Bathing
- – Jacki-Kiri Joka-ho – Clearing negative energy from objects
- – Joshin Kokyu-ho – Breathing technique to increase your energy
- – Techniques & chakracises to open your chakras
- – Enkaku Chiryo – Distant Healing across time and time
- – Koki-ho – Sending Reiki with the breath
- – Gyoshi-ho – Sending Reiki with the eyes
- – Reiki Moving Meditation
- – Reiki Meditation & Manifesting Goals
- – The Reiki Crystal Grid
- – Aura Clearing / Psychic Surgery
- – Contracting the Hua Yin
- – Techniques to feel, see or experience the aura and subtle energies through extra sensory perception
- – Techniques for multiple healings across time and space
- – In depth chakra exploration, including physical, emotional, mental & psychological aspects, as well as a measuring of your own chakras and height of your aura
- – Review basic anatomy & physiology
- – Learn to empower & heal events
- – Learn about the power of intention
- – Learn more about and practice raising your vibrations and expanding into other dimensions through visualization and meditation
- – Start to learn how to increase your energetic alignment for clarity, connecting with your life purpose & surrounding to spiritually guided healing energies
- – Guided meditation to meet your Guide
Reiki Level 4 further enhances and refines your ability to work with energy to attune other students and practitioners to the Reiki energies.
- – A Reiki Level 4 Master Teacher Certificate recognized by ASCA
- – Continued support from me by email
- – An included 90-minute session with me following 21-days of homework
When you are attuned to Reiki Level 4, you become ever more aware of the importance of your connection on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. This weekend workshop will help you to continue to connect into the 3 main subtle energy points and vibrations of the symbols, thus helping to empower you and your connection to earth energies, spiritual energies and the intelligence of the heart, the channels through which all healing energies pass. As you tap into your own unique experience of these energies, your intuition and extra sensory perceptions increase, and you become more sensitive to subtle energies on many different levels. Furthermore, while Reiki Level 2 introduced you to your Reiki Guides and Reiki Level 3 enabled you to claim your inner power through a direct experience of your Divine Self or Higher Self as you will experienced first-hand expansion beyond your barriers of limitation, in Reiki Level 4 you will learn to assist others to tap into life-changing experiences.
In order to attend, you will need to have completed Reiki Level 1, 2 & 3 with me or with another Reiki Master Teacher.
A homemade, vegetarian lunch is included in the workshop fee.
What to Expect from this Workshop
- – Be welcomed with respect and accepted for who you are: “All is welcome here.”
- – Receive quality training in a professional way
- – Learn in a sacred classroom space
- – Participate in discussions, attunements and hands on Reiki sessions
- – Learn without rules, pressure, or judgment
- – Receive individual support after the class
- – Experience Reiki energy flowing through you
- – Learn how to apply Reiki energy healing on very deep levels
- – Connect with others in the class whom have a interest in self-development
- – Receive a certificate recognized by ASCA
- – Joining an international community of similar-minded people