Reiki Level 3 Workshop
Advanced Reiki Training for Practitioners, Self-Development
& Body-Mind-Spirit Healing
Next Reiki Level 3: New date coming soon. Please email if you want to join.
This includes a Reiki 1 & 2 Review.
Please email if interested in this Advanced Reiki Training.
Workshops take place on Strawberry Hill in the medieval village of Hermance in the countryside of Geneva in a beautiful and peaceful setting where the special energy is felt by all. You will receive individual attention as the Reiki 3 workshops take place with 3 up to a maximum of 6 participants. Following the workshop, there is a 21-day homework practice, which will help you integrate the teachings and energetic experiences from the weekend workshop. Also included in the workshop is a 90-minute appointment with Melina in Hermance following the homework practice period. A homemade family-style vegetarian lunch is available on both days as well. Gluten- and lactose-free dishes are always available.
The cost of this workshop is SFr. 500. To register, please email Melina.
A Reiki Level 1 Workshop focuses on self-healing and prepares you both during the course and in the subsequent 21-day practice to expand into higher energies and finer vibrations of Reiki Level 2. Reiki Level 2 delves deeply into healing states of being and higher vibrations that can help you with any aspect of your life. You learn the traditional Usui Reiki symbols as well as how to connect to their meaning through changing and raising your vibration and how to hold a healing frequency in your subtle energy body both for your benefit as well as all those you come into contact with.
Why participate in a Reiki Level 3 workshop?
Reiki Level 3 is for you if you would like to experience a stronger connection with your Higher Self and learn how to integrate this experience either for self-healing and improvement in your life or to work with clients giving energy healing as a Reiki Master Practitioner.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- The Usui Master Symbol:
- Raising your frequency to a higher level of Divine Power and creating a stronger channel between the physical self and the Higher Self
- Reiki Level 3 Attunement
- Reiki Moving Meditation:
- Integrating Reiki energy into the physical body, bringing clarity to your mind and centering you in your own power
- Reiki Meditation:
- Expanding your consciousness through Reiki symbols
- Manifesting Goals:
- Co-creation through alignment and commitment
- Self-healing from the level of intentionality and connecting with your life task
- The Reiki Crystal Grid:
- Working with intention and the energy of quartz crystals
- Aura Clearing (Psychic Surgery):
- Claiming your inner power and working symbolically with ESP
- Expanding beyond your barriers of limitation
- Releasing negative energy blocks
- Contracting the Hui Yin:
- An attunement exercise to build-up coordination and muscle strength
Requirements for Reiki Level 3:
- Completion of Reiki Level 1 & 2
- Regular practice of Reiki on self, animals, plants, and/or people
- Desire to deepen your own healing
- Commitment to your spiritual development
What to bring with you:
- Your pendulum
- 8 Crystals – ideally quartz crystals or other crystals or stones that you feel drawn towards or use pendulum to choose:
- 6 similar double terminated crystals
- 1 single or double terminated crystal, a crystal pyramid or a crystal ball or a crystal cluster
- 1 crystal longer than the others like a laser or one with more of a yang or male type energy
As necessary, depending on the experience and previous training of each participant, we may review Reiki Level 1 & 2 concepts, such as:
- – Gokai – The 5 Principles
- – The 3 Pillars: Gassho, Reiji-ho, & Chiryo
- – Byosen Scanning on yourself and others
- – Kenyoku – Dry Bathing
- – Jacki-Kiri Joka-ho – Clearing negative energy from objects
- – Joshin Kokyu-ho – Breathing technique to increase your energy
- – Techniques & chakracises to open your chakras
- – Enkaku Chiryo – Distant Healing across time and time
- – Koki-ho – Sending Reiki with the breath
- – Gyoshi-ho – Sending Reiki with the eyes
- – Techniques to feel, see or experience the aura and subtle energies through extra sensory perception
- – Techniques for multiple healings across time and space
- – In depth chakra exploration, including physical, emotional, mental & psychological aspects, as well as a measuring of the your own chakras and height of your aura
- – Review basic anatomy & physiology
- – Learn to empower & heal events
- – Learn about the power of intention
- – Learn more about and practice raising your vibrations and expanding into other dimensions through visualization and meditation
- – Start to learn how to increase your energetic alignment for clarity, connecting with your life purpose & surrounding to spiritually guided healing energies
- – Guided meditation to meet your Guide
Reiki Level 3 further enhances and refines your ability to work with energy both for your own self-development and self-healing, as well as allows you to start to become more pro-active in how to use your own energy to assist others in their own healing.
- – A Reiki Level 3 Master Practitioner Certificate recognized by ASCA
- – Continued support from me by email
- – An included 90-minute session with me following 21-days of homework
- – Open invitations to free Reiki Shares & Sufi Heart Meditations
When you are attuned to Reiki Level 3, you become ever more aware of the importance of your connection on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. This weekend workshop will help you to continue to connect into the 3 main subtle energy points and vibrations of the symbols, thus helping to empower you and your connection to earth energies, spiritual energies and the intelligence of the heart, the channels through which all healing energies pass. As you tap into your own unique experience of these energies, your intuition and extra sensory perceptions increase, and you become more sensitive to subtle energies on many different levels. Furthermore, while Reiki Level 2 introduced you to your Reiki Guides, Reiki Level 3 will enable you to claim your inner power through a direct experience of your Divine Self or Higher Self, and you will experience first-hand expanding beyond your barriers of limitation as we tap into the you, the co-creator of your life.
In order to attend, you will need to have completed Reiki Level 1 and 2 with me or with another Reiki Master Teacher.
The class material is helpful for professionals such as medical practitioners, nurses, massage therapist, complementary health practitioners, physicians, or anyone interested in healing themselves or who wish to use Reiki for spiritual growth, or to help family, friends, or clients.
A homemade, vegetarian lunch is available – and shared family-style together with the workshop participants – on each day for SFr. 20 for the 2-days together.
What to Expect from this Workshop
- – Be welcomed with respect and accepted for who you are: “All is welcome here.”
- – Receive quality training in a professional way
- – Learn in a sacred classroom space
- – Participate in discussions, attunements and hands on Reiki sessions
- – Learn without rules, pressure, or judgment
- – Receive individual support after the class
- – Experience Reiki energy flowing through you
- – Learn how to apply Reiki energy healing on very deep levels
- – Connect with others in the class whom have a interest in self-development
- – Receive a certificate recognized by ASCA
- – Have the opportunity to participate in ongoing in-depth training and Reiki Shares regularly to help you enhance your experience
- – Joining an international community of similar-minded people