Reiki Level 2 Workshop
Next Workshop: February 2-3, 2019
Workshops take place on Strawberry Hill in the medieval village of Hermance in the countryside of Geneva in a beautiful and peaceful setting where the special energy is felt by all. You will receive individual attention as the workshops take place with 4 up to a maximum of 8 participants. Following the workshop, you will receive regular emails to accompany the 21-day homework practice, which will help you integrate the teachings and energetic experiences from the weekend workshop. Also included in the workshop is a 90-minute appointment with Melina in Hermance following the homework practice period. A homemade family-style vegetarian lunch is available on both days as well. Gluten- and lactose-free dishes are always available.
The cost of this workshop is SFr. 450. To Register, download the Registration Form Reiki 2.
Reiki Level 2 Workshops:
A Reiki Level 1 Workshop focuses on self-healing and prepares you both during the course and in the subsequent 21-day practice to expand into higher energies and finer vibrations of Reiki Level 2. Reiki Level 2 is often defined by the focus on practicing Reiki on others, specifically distant healing. But, this Reiki Level 2 Workshop will provide you with really much more than that.
Through this intensive 2-day workshop, we will delve deeply into healing states of being and higher vibrations that can help you with any aspect of your life.
You will learn the 3 traditional Usui Reiki symbols – plus 1 additional, channeled symbol – as well as how to connect to their meaning through changing and raising your vibration and how to hold a healing frequency in your subtle energy body both for your benefit as well as all those you come into contact with. Thus, Reiki Level 2 is not just for practitioners; it is for anyone who wants to bring a higher, and more positive, vibration into their life.
In addition to reviewing and deepening your experience with Reiki Level 1 concepts, such as:
- – Gokai – The 5 Principles
- – The 3 Pillars: Gassho, Reiji-ho, & Chiryo
- – Byosen Scanning on yourself and others
- – Kenyoku – Dry Bathing
- – Jacki-Kiri Joka-ho – Clearing negative energy from objects
- – Joshin Kokyu-ho – Breathing technique to increase your energy
- – Techniques & chakracises to open your chakras
we will cover the following:
- – Enkaku Chiryo – Distant Healing across time and time
- – Koki-ho – Sending Reiki with the breath
- – Gyoshi-ho – Sending Reiki with the eyes
- – Techniques to feel, see or experience the Aura and subtle energies through extra sensory perception
- – Techniques for multiple healings across time and space
- – In depth chakra exploration, including physical, emotional, mental & psychological aspects, as well as a measuring of the your own chakras
- – Review basic anatomy & physiology
- – Learn to empower & heal events
- – Learn about the power of intention
- – Learn more about and practice raising your vibrations and expanding into other dimensions through visualization and meditation
- – Start to learn how to increase your energetic alignment for clarity, connecting with your life purpose & surrounding to spiritually guided healing energies
- – Guided meditation to meet your Guide
Reiki Level 2 further enhances and refines your ability to work with energy both for your own self-development and self-healing, as well as allows you to start to become more pro-active in how to use your own energy.
- – A Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Certificate recognized by ASCA
- – Continued support from me by email
- – An included 90-minute session with me following 21-days of homework
- – Open invitations to free Reiki Shares & Sufi Heart Meditations
There are many Reiki Masters that combine Level 1 and Level 2 into a combination class and may even teach these over the course of one weekend. But, due to the intensity of the attunement process and the importance of self-healing and focusing on your own energy consciousness and own self-healing, I would recommend that you wait at least 21 days before participating in a Reiki Level 2 course and not participate in a combined class.
When you are attuned to Reiki Level 2, you become more aware of the importance of your connection on all levels – physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. This weekend workshop will help you connect into the 3 main subtle energy points and vibrations of the symbols, thus helping to empower you and your connection to earth energies, spiritual energies and the intelligence of the heart, the channels through which all healing energies pass. As you tap into your own unique experience of these energies, your intuition and extra sensory perceptions increase, and you become more sensitive to subtle energies on many different levels.
In order to attend, you will need to have completed Reiki Level 1 with me or with another Reiki Master Teacher.
The class material is helpful for professionals such as medical practitioners, nurses, massage therapist, complementary health practitioners, physicians, or anyone interested in healing themselves or who wish to use Reiki for spiritual growth, or to help family, friends, or clients.
A homemade, vegetarian lunch is available – and shared family-style together with the workshop participants – on each day for SFr. 20 for the 2-days together.
What to Expect from this Workshop
- – Be welcomed with respect and accepted for who you are: “All is welcome here.”
- – Receive quality training in a professional way
- – Learn in a sacred classroom space
- – Participate in discussions, attunements and hands on Reiki sessions
- – Learn without rules, pressure, or judgment
- – Receive individual support after the class
- – Experience Reiki energy flowing through you
- – Learn how to apply Reiki energy healing on very deep levels
- – Connect with others in the class whom have a interest in self-development
- – Receive a certificate recognized by ASCA
- – Have the opportunity to participate in ongoing in-depth training and Reiki Shares regularly to help you enhance your experience
- – Joining an international community of similar-minded people