Energy Consciousness Classes
Chi Cultivation & Chakra Assessment: SFr. 140 including lunch
During this one-day workshop, we will review the entire chakra system. We will then do individual chakra assessments where you will identify your own issues, strengths, excesses and deficiencies that affect you physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. These assessments should enable you to understand where your energy is most present and where it needs to move in order to achieve balance. We will then develop individual and practical plans to help bring you and your energy into balance.
If you have attended one or more of the Cultivate your Energy Consciousness chakra classes or have other experience in understanding or working with your chakras and subtle energy, you may attend this course.
Come and learn to Cultivate your Energy Consciousness !
Empower and Balance your Energy Centers:
Through the Energy Consciousness System we will look at the physical manifestation, psychology, trauma, abuses, excesses and deficiencies and multi-dimensional healing connected with each Chakra or Energy Center.
We have all experienced times when the free flow of our energy seems blocked. Chakra blockages result in dysfunctional behavior and health problems. In order to unblock a chakra, we can 1) recognize the blocks we carry, 2) find ways to understand their source and meaning, and 3) develop tools to heal them.
So, it is fundamental to understand the dynamics of the chakra within your multidimensional being. We can examine your personal history related to that chakra’s issues – which developmental stage, with traumas and abuses that affect its functioning.
Each course will include a presentation and discussion that integrates new-edge science and ancient wisdom, and the focus will be on the practical application of this knowledge in your life. We will use techniques such as meditation, breathing, chakracises, and higher sense perception exercises to help you connect into the consciousness of different aspects of your energy field. We will look at the importance of self-care from a holistic perspective and what that means for each chakra and your life as a whole.
There are 7 Classes which correspond to each of your 7 Chakras or Energy Centers. You may sign up for all of them or just for one. You do not have to start with the first one either:
- Grounding: Cultivating Safety & Physical Well-being
- Fluidity: Cultivating Movement & Flow
- Power & Action: Cultivating your Individuality
- The Intelligence of the Heart: Cultivating Coherence for Physical & Emotional Well-being
- Communication: Cultivating Honest Self-Expression
- Intuition: Cultivating Inner Vision
- Wisdom: Cultivating Divine Self-Awareness
- Two Locations:
- – Kak.Alom Studio, 21bis, rue de la Navigation, 1201 Geneva – 2-hours
- – Strawberry Hill Healing Atelier, 33, rue du Bourg-Dessus, 1248 Hermance – extended version – 4 hours
- Price: SFr. 40 or SFr. 75 for the extended version
- 1. Grounding: Cultivating Safety & Physical Well-being
- Grounding is made through the body when we make a solid contact with the earth. It provides a connection that makes as feel alive and rooted in our environment. We feel centered in ourselves and safe even when there is chaos around us. Our life force energy flows into and through our 1st chakra, giving us stability and physical health. During this course, after discussing the new-edge science and ancient wisdom that has brought energy-consciousness into the mainstream, we will take an integrated approach to help you connect into the consciousness of your 1st chakra and learn ways to manifest both more energy and more calm in your life.
- When: See Schedule
- 2. Fluidity: Cultivating Movement & Flow
- Our life force energy flows into and through our 2nd chakra. It is the source of our feelings, desires, creativity, and sexuality. Without this energy flowing freely and fluidly, you can simply feel stuck, tired, overwhelmed and stressed. During this course, after discussing the new-edge science and ancient wisdom that has brought energy-consciousness into the mainstream, we will take an integrated approach to help you connect into the consciousness of your 2nd chakra and learn ways to manifest both more energy and more pleasure in your life.
- When: See Schedule
- 3. Power & Action: Cultivating your Individuality
- Your thoughts and beliefs are very powerful. They have an ability to affect your health, well-being and success in life. The medical research is all there. And, while it is not going mainstream in the medical and pharmaceutical industries, there are innovative companies, such as Google in Silicon Valley, which consider the mind-body connection the key to success, and the best way to achieve increased productivity and enhanced creativity among their employees. The life force energy that flows through our 3rd chakra gives us our self-definition – our self identity, our individuality. Without this energy flowing freely and fluidly, you do not have your full power and can become held back by negative thoughts. During this course, after discussing the new-edge science and ancient wisdom that has brought energy-consciousness into the mainstream, we will take an integrated approach to help you connect into the consciousness of your 3rd chakra and learn ways to manifest more vitality, purpose and self-esteem.
- When: See Schedule
- 4. The Intelligence of the Heart: Cultivating Coherence for Physical & Emotional Well-being
- Consider the amazing human heart, the organ that pumps life-giving oxygenated and nutrient-rich blood throughout our bodies on a precise schedule. Now researchers are learning that this marvelous machine, the size of a fist and weighing on average less than 10 ounces, also possess a level of intelligence they are only beginning to understand. Evidence shows the heart also plays a greater role in our mental, emotional and physical processes than previously thought. The heart is at the very center of the chakra system and as such is where your body, mind and spirit can truly integrate by creating an equilibrium in the relationship we have with ourselves and the relationships we have with others. We are living the myth of separation – between women and men, men and men, and women and women, as well as between cultures, religions and nations. Learn how connected we really are with each other and how to connect with your own heart and how to experience the intelligence of your own heart in order to feel a heartfelt and conscious unity with the world and all living things around you.
- Power of the Heart’s Electromagnetic Field: The heart, like the brain, generates a powerful electromagnetic field, Mccarty from the HeartMath Institute explains in The Energetic Heart. “The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body. The electrical field as measured in an electrocardiogram (ECG) is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the brain waves recorded in an electroencephalogram (EEG).” HeartMath studies also show this powerful electromagnetic field can be detected and measured several feet away from a person’s body and between two individuals in close proximity.
- When: See Schedule
- 5. Communication: Cultivating Honest Self-Expression
- Speaking your truth is an essential aspect of living a life of passion, fulfillment and authenticity. Through self-expression we communicate our ideas, beliefs, and emotions and bring our personal truth out into the world. Communication is the essential function of the fifth chakra. As self-expression, it is a gateway between the inner world and the outer. Only through self-expression does the outer world get to know what’s going on inside of us. Just the same as we only know what’s inside someone else when they choose to tell us and when we are able to really receive what they have to say. The throat chakra is also the internal gateway between mind and body. The narrowest passage within the whole chakra system, the throat is literally a bottleneck for the passage of energy – no wonder there is so much tension and pain in our jaws, necks and shoulders…! It is only when mind and body are connected and communicating do we have true resonance and balance.
- Date: See Schedule
- 6. Intuition: Cultivating Inner Vision
- We live in a culture that favours logic over intuition. As children, we are not taught to value our intuition, and our “gut feelings” are often discounted if we cannot logically defend our reasoning. As a result, as an adult we no longer trust our intuition because we do not believe we could actually know things through nonlogical means. This external and internal invalidation suppresses our psychic abilities. Both our physical vision through our eyes and our internal vision give us guidance. Without vision our actions are mere impulses, but with vision they become creative acts full of possibilities. Intuition is the unconscious recognition of pattern and is one of the four functions of Jungian typology. It is basically passive and responds to openness and receptivity. It requires surrender. The development of intuition enhances our psychic abilities and is a central function of the sixth chakra. If we are shut off from our unconscious process and live almost entirely in our conscious mind, then our intuition will be undeveloped and become what Jung calls an inferior function. Without intuition, we cannot grasp the whole or the essence of something. We need intuition to embrace the mystery that opens us to the larger, cosmic world. Join us as we learn to cultivate inner vision.
- Date: See Schedule
- 7. Wisdom: Cultivating Divine Self-Awareness
- Most of us were raised with the belief system that spirit and matter are separate and distinct. Unfortunately, the separation of spirituality from the rest of life leaves us spiritually homeless. The seventh chakra is about merging with divine consciousness and becoming aware of our true and divine nature. Consciousness allows us to look into the mirror of the soul and perceive our true selves. We often think of consciousness as our thoughts, but thoughts are what consciousness creates, not what it is. Mystic sages describe consciousness as a unified field in which all of existence is embedded. Opening the crown chakra is about expanding our awareness so that it can embrace a larger portion of the universal field of consciousness. This can occur through meditation, spiritual practice, mystical experiences, altered states of consciousness, study and education, and the elusively simple but profound act of paying attention. Come and explore your universal connection.
- Date: See Schedule