is a holistic wellness service Dedicated to Well-being.
Melina Fuhrmann is a holistic coach, therapist, and an energy-consciousness teacher. She brings a truly unique formula into sessions with clients and into her courses. She has an INSEAD MBA, an M.A. from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies, and years of experience in the corporate business world. As a Brennan Healing Science Practitioner and an ASCA-certified Reiki Master Teacher, she practices an interdisciplinary and holistic approach to Well-being.
She works with clients at l’Institut de Médecine Naturelle in Geneva and at Strawberry Hill Healing Atelier in Hermance, Switzerland, as well as with clients internationally via Skype and Zoom.
Services offered include:
- – Energy Therapy and Healing Sessions, which reinforce the body’s natural ability to heal itself on all levels: the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
- – Results-oriented Chi Cultivation Coaching Sessions designed to empower individuals to transform their personal and professional lives
- – Group Workshops and Classes on Reiki, Energy-Consciousness and Meditation in Geneva and Hermance, Switzerland and in a small village near Mont Ventoux in Provence, France.
- – Energy Consciousness Courses: including a Chakra Assessment & Chi Cultivation One-Day Workshop
- Grounding: Cultivating Safety & Physical Well-being
- Fluidity: Cultivating Movement & Flow
- Power & Action: Cultivating your Individuality
- The Intelligence of the Heart: Cultivating Coherence for Physical & Emotional Well-being
- Communication: Cultivating Honest Self-Expression
- Intuition: Cultivating Inner Vision
- Wisdom: Cultivating Divine Self-Awareness
- – Monday Meditation during lunch most Mondays in the Pâquis
- – Past Workshops with Guest Facilitators:
- – Workshop in April 2016 – Creativity & Energy Consciousness with Alain Grouette from Quebec, Canada, both in English and en français.
- – September 24-25, 2016 – Unitive Consciousness – Dissolving the Matrix of Duality with Sue Hewitt from the U.K. and Karl Pernull from Austria
- – December 3, 2017 – Change Your Relationships through Awareness, Slowing Down & Connecting to Source co-facilitated with Andreja Mozina from Slovenia
Interested in Personal Development or in becoming a therapist…? Melina is one of the founders of The Beingness Institute, a new European school for Healing Energy Awareness for both Practitioners and Personal Development in Sanremo, Italy. Registrations for the next academic year 2018-19 now open.